At LAST!!!!

I finally managed to get Apache back and running properly. After much trying and reinstalling and reconfiguring, I finally found the entry in httpd.conf which was causing it to generate many HTTP 400 Bad Request Errors (so that I couldn’t write any posts)-

LimitRequestFieldsize 200

Now (hopefully) it shouldn’t cause anymore irritating problems. *Phew*

Many things have happened since the last time – Halfterm is already half over here, and I will be going back to school after that. I am currently at my guardian’s house in London.

My SSL server is currently down, because I thought it was causing the problems.. When I get back in December I shall re-enable it. But for now, I’m content with it working.

Leave a Reply

Spam, shameless advertising and comments which do not contibute to the value of the post may be deleted!